Hubert is on a mission to make the worlds' recruitment processes good. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a fair and fast recruitment experience for candidates and employers.
We are one of the fastest-growing tech startups. Our solution uses AI technology to automate screening processes and help candidates to find jobs. Companies such as Foodora, VOI, Academic Work, Hemfrid, ICA, Swedavia, Clas Ohlson, SOS Alarm put their trust in Hubert to find the best candidates quickly and without bias.
As a Customer Success Representative, your mission is to make sure our clients are happy campers at all stages of the buyer's cycle and to build tight, fruitful relationships with key decision-makers. You will be responsible for onboarding new clients, growing accounts, and mediating any requests to the product team.
In this role, you will work closely with both the sales- and the marketing team at Hubert and relay crucial information from your client interactions to improve the user experience.
- Passionate about growth and curious about new technology.
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written.
- A true relationship builder - both with clients and internally.
- Organized and accurate - follow through on commitments with the agility to change priorities when circumstances call for it.
- Have a can-do-attitude - As in any startup, we often go beyond our role description.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and educate senior decision-makers.
- Preferably a degree in marketing, business administration, or similar
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a team of incredibly smart, driven, and good people.
Nice to haves:
- Experience from B2B SAAS-companies
- Knowledge about recruitment
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier professionals in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded startup company.