Hubert is on a mission to make the worlds' recruitment processes good. Since our founding, we’ve relentlessly focused on creating a fair and fast recruitment experience for candidates and employers.
We are one of the fastest-growing tech startups. Our solution uses AI technology to automate screening processes and help candidates find jobs. Companies such as Foodora, VOI, Academic Work, Hemfrid, ICA, Swedavia, Clas Ohlson, SOS Alarm put their trust in Hubert to find the best candidates quickly and without bias.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), your job is to find companies and contacts that match the criteria of our target audience. The product itself is often seen as a life-saver among our clients and moving to close is often achieved quickly after a first demo.
To be successful in this role, you will use your communication skills and creativity to build and cultivate strong relationships with prospects. If you are highly motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a good team environment, we think you have a future with us and would like to meet you.
What you will do:
- Be an integral part of a successful tech startup with a very appreciated product offering.
- Identify and qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Contact potential clients through emails and social networks
- Present our company to potential clients, demo our product and conduct a needs analysis
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects and clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls with (prospective) clients
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- A driven sales genius with a business mindset
- Have a can-do-attitude - As in any startup, we often go beyond our role description.
- Be able to adjust to changing priorities and high tempo
- Excellent in communication, both spoken and written
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and educate senior decision-makers.
- Preferably a degree in marketing, business administration, or similar
- Most importantly, a person who enjoys working in a good team of incredibly smart, driven, and good people.
Nice to haves:
- Proven strong track record within B2B sales
- Experience from B2B SAAS-companies
- Knowledge about recruitment
- An opportunity to share success with top-tier salesmen/saleswomen in a high-profile, meteoric-growth, well-funded start-up company.